squashgodfather

squashgodfather
squashgodfather

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

sweet spot

confessions of a squash manager
episode 8
sweet spot

This guy, I shall call dick head, had been pissing me off for some time. I had had words with him on a couple of occasions for his language in front of the kids  here at the Corleone Squash Centre CSC for the Saturday morning juniors. 

Dickhead, had left his racquet for restringing the previous Saturday and had picked it up this morning.
After he finished playing, dickhead comes up to me at the counter and appeared extremely angry.
"Hey I don't know what the bloody hell you've done when stringing this racquet, but there's no sweet spot anymore, you've completely fucked it up."
Lovely bloke, obviously got his arse whipped.

This was my chance to show this tosser just how much of of a tosser he was"Give it to me."
I said, grabbing his racquet and heading to the court.
The squashgodfathers silky skills didn't let him down, and I was able to reel off  paint tight drives, soft touch drops, smooth volleys and finished off with trade mark, forehand cross court smash, into the nick. Roller!  Master class.

Satisfied the sweet spot was there, I walked off the court and held the racquet up.
"Sweets spot's there as large as life" I said touching the strings. "Problem is you cant find it. Give me a minute and I'll draw you a map, you may need a compass"
Dickhead snatches the racquet from me and storms out of CSC.

another satisfied customer

good squashing
squashgodfather

No comments:

Post a Comment