squashgodfather

squashgodfather
squashgodfather

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

riff raff

confessions of a squash court manager
episode 5
riff raff

The Corleone  Squash Centre CSC is a very high brow venue not catering to the usual squash fraternity riff raff. Accordingly I charge a considerable membership fee to join my very exclusive club.
This is opposite to most other squash clubs, who actually offer discounts, incentives and bribes in a desperate bid to attract the riff raff to join their clubs...how bloody vulgar!!

It was this, that lead to this episode. When a visiting riff raff player, came to play against my club in the local day league....those two words again; day and league!

Despite being in place for several years and an exhaustive notification campaign, many of the riff raff still failed to comprehend that my members receive a discounted rate when they play here..How fucking complicated is that? 

"What do you mean  I have to pay twenty dollars, she only paid ten? Said the red faced riff raff player who had just had her large arse kicked by the shapely CSC member. She was so red in the face that I thought she was about to have a heart attack, but turns out she was only getting started.

"Thats bloody robbery, how do you explain why she is charged ten dollars less than me?" She said in an increasingly loud and aggressive tone, whilst getting redder..
"I have sent out numerous messages explaining the situation. If you are to fucking stupid to comprehend this I am sorry, but I cannot help you, just give me the bloody twenty dollars."
That did it, her head actually exploded..... she threw the money across the counter directly at my face, luckily my razor sharp reflexes allowed me to catch the twenty dollar note. Now that really pissed her off.
.
Another happy customer!!



Good squashing

squashgodfather

No comments:

Post a Comment