squashgodfather

squashgodfather
squashgodfather

Monday, February 23, 2015

big fuckn W

Confessions of a squash court manager
episode 3
big fuckn w

Well, today's been a bloody nice day, no arseholes have felt it their duty in life to enter the Corleone Squash Centre and abuse the lovely person sweating his arse off in 41 degrees behind the desk. I gave my old buddy a flogging on the court, and it is approaching 4pm, which means home time....yippee!!

"Hi guys welcome to my humble squash centre, what can I do for you?" I said in my most pleasant tone.
"Give us a court for an hour will ya." thats what I love about the youth of today...no fucking manners!
"Sure guys, thats twenty five dollars please." The sharper of the two, not by much though, throws the cash onto the counter, what a wanker. "Go onto court 3 guys" The sharper one heads around to the nominated court while blunty has a browse at my little pro shop. Suddenly he looks over at me with a very agitated look on his very dopey face and says;
"How can you justify charging ten dollars for your sweat bands? See these?" he says pointing to his rather limp looking wrist. "These only cost me four bucks, from big W" 
It was all I could do to not really unload on this idiot..he's ruined my perfect day, 2 minutes from knock off time.
"Listen mate I'm not big fucking W. Go and have a game of squash in big fucking W and see what they say!" What a drop kick, where are my keys.

another satisfied customer

good squashing

squashgodfather


No comments:

Post a Comment